Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm perfect...sometimes.






I have just got to learn how to balance this blogging and being a perfect mother thing. I mean what the heck.  How hard should this be. Witty writer, artist,photographer, and gourmet. All this while still having that gin and tonic chilled and waiting, when my man comes home from a hard day at the office.  What can I say, my children are adorable and my hair is perfect.  I was just late getting my blog in. When you look at it in perspective it really seems like such a little thing.  Yet still I feel guilty. What can I say, it's hard being me. 

Oh, and Ana is perfect too. And can back up everything I just said.                

3 comments:

Ana said...

Yes, it's all true. Maddeningly true. We all try to keep up with you, but really it's an exercise in futility. I'm not as perfect as you. You're more perfecter.

Grumpy Guy said...

Damn, the whole shebang!

Makes me think of that commercial from the 70's, where the lady sings, "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, and never, never let you forget you're a man."

ahem.

Ana said...

You mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4MwbVf5OA

I loved this ad! I remember acting it out when I was 7 years old! How I loved to sashay around our livingroom with a frying pan!