Sunday, December 7, 2008

Peeking my head out from under the pillow.


...,wait,no headache. Fever gone. Body aches gone. All my toes seem to be accounted for. Am I hungry? Yes! I am. I want Breakfast. Lots of breakfast. I want French toast and beacon. Yes, beacon, who was just talking about beacon? Me? Ana? Yumm. I don't care I want lots of it! Then I want to say Hi to all my Bloggy friends and see what they are up to. But no, maybe a shower first. "Sniff" Yes, Shower first, then Breakfast, then Bloggy friends, then second breakfast. Then nap. Just to be on the safe side. Then perhaps a snack. Oh, I have so much Blogging to make up for. Reruns dinner sounded so nice. Tres magnifigue! I wonder how goes Eva's battle with the religious crazys. And being one with her cravings. Katrin's Blog is so mysterious, what with it all being in German and I can't understand any of it, yet I like it anyway, but I want to understand it and I try to imagine what she is writing about and you know how in German you can write a sentence that can be a paragraph long and that just makes the whole thing more intriguing. Well, of course then there is Ana's drinking problem. See what happens when I take time off to be sick. She goes to hell in a hand basket! I'll have to go over, apply cold water bottles, aspirin,and start watering down her gin again!
Well, The work begins. But first... where is that breakfast!

4 comments:

Rerun said...

I see Anne's friendly pressure has gotten to you also. I hope the French toast and bacon was to your liking. I like my bacon very crisp. If your weather in New England is anything like it is in Pennsylvania today, I'd suggest not leaving the house.

Ana said...

Bev -- Are you really alive? I think I almost managed to do myself in without you around. I'm sure you have lots of apple juice and aspirin left over from your illness so bring them over.
How I've missed you all! You're the best blogfriends ever. Now, what's going on with Eva? (I hate to name names, but... I'll cut her some slack because she's gestating, but that's only a good excuse for so long!) ;-)

Eva said...

I think I might just come over to see you and then we'll go over to Ana in our nuns outfits and talk to her about God for hours on end. I'm sure that'll do the trick... or not...

And yes, I know I've been on the lazy side lately and I guess it was a mixture of unwanted religious mysticism and that belly that now defies gravity... Still, I do need to get cracking and let it all out!

aishoka said...

mmmmm....French toast.....